Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Celebration/Parade



What a wonderful day for our celebration and parade. The children were precious and had so much fun. They got to make crafts that reflected the true meaning of Easter, got masks, got "He Lives!" bracelets, a Resurrection Egg lesson, got to play with live chicks, a visit from the Easter Bunny, fun food and fellowship, an egg hunt AND the parade. It was incredible!! Thank you for all who helped make this such a beautiful success. I loved watching the excitement in each of their faces!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.